I read a lot, and I think you may enjoy reading these:
- Stuff your agenda, and you will lose time. Leave space to breathe.
- The Big Four accounting firms: “too few to fail, but definitely failing investors“
- The Russian mafia are growing in America, often with help from Trump and his cronies
- Some options for privatization in Saudi Arabia [pdf] discusses water, oil, etc.
- How to Build a Smart City (an insightful podcast)
- Rich kids do better on the marshmallow test because their homes are calmer
- I watched “Downsizing,” a Matt Damon movie who’s plot revolves around some subtle discussions of sustainability and community. Recommended.
- Tech-culture: Customer feedback is worthless and longing for community
- The decline of the Fourth Estate (reporters too lazy to check sources or find stories)
- Logic is hard.
- These villagers have kept their hand pumps working, with local rules of use
H/T to ED