- A frenetic, on point, essay on doing GOOD C-19 research and the value of different perspectives in seeking answers
- C-19 will scar Millennials (part 2 of their financial crisis scar) in the same way as the Depression hit Boomers’ parents. Government action and personal safety will never be the same.
- My risk is not your risk, which is not social risk. When making big decisions (close the borders, spend $trillions, triage who dies), these differences are important.
- The Russians are C-19 immune, for obvious reasons
- Money vs public health, a look back on cholera
- Facemasks protect others from you but may not protect you from others
- The fresh-food supply of the US could collapse if farmworkers get C-19. Related: NPR podcast on the same topic.
- How can a small, open economy like the Netherlands protect itself from trade and food supply disruptions?
- This op/ed has some good advice on “smart quarantine” (let less-vulnerable people out to work; test lots of people; isolate vulnerable populations)
H/T to DS and RD