Corona-related (It’s all corona-related!)
- This funny video sums up my online teaching nightmares
- The Corona-crisis is hitting supply and demand, which is why we’re headed for a recession and perhaps a depression.
- How the food supply chain is (not) dealing with corona-hoarding (“hamstering” in the Netherlands 😉
- I started Station 11 on a friend’s recommendation before coronavirus brought “global pandemic” the rest of the world’s attention. It’s a good book (no spoilers) for post-pandemic thinking. Here’s a great interview with its author.
- Bats’ amazing immune systems make them dangerous to us
- Update from Beijing
- 30 predictions on how corona will change the world
- How many “excess deaths” are statistics missing?
- Good sense on coronaviruses and pandemics from an epidemiologist
- Time for social safety net reform in the US? A few ideas.
- Post c-19 panic, incumbents will try to fool us into returning to the Old Normal of buying, stressing and consuming the planet. Don’t accept the Old Normal. Time for a new status quo.
H/T to RP