- Department of Ignorance: Arsonists torch cellular towers in NL. They think 5G spreads C-19. NL has not implemented 5G.
- Scientists still don’t know if recovered C-19 patients are immune
- Female leaders are doing well at protecting their people from C-19
- Some clues about what the “1.5 meter economy’ will look like
- One American worries “We are destroying the working class to save the elderly,” and American hospitals — accustomed to profiting from “excessive/elective” procedures — are going broke, but the cost of C-19 deaths (based on the value of lost lives) is headed toward $10 trillion.
- Are trolls (the same ones that interfered with elections) “helping” Americans die from C-19? Probably…
Non-Corona (ratio is tipping… a good sign or just bored with C-19?)
- Bill Nordhaus, whom I have criticized for missing the boat on carbon pricing, makes a useful proposal on “carbon clubs” as a means of enforcing de-carbonization.
PracticeBetter writing with commoneasy words
- James Burke on how “scattered” thinking creates new ideas and solutions
- “Why the War on Physical Cash Is a War on Freedom“
H/T to LS and BW