- Skies over quarantined cities are remarkably clean. Car sales are imploding. Coincidence?
- This obscenity-laden analysis of US government failure is dead right.
- Nobody predicted C-19 (obvious if you look at the market’s mid-Feb drop)
- When assholes embrace social distancing (comedy)
- A Marxist hopes workers might rebel against corona-capitalists
- The Amish have a better health care system
- How BoJo’s government failed to cope with Corona
- The transition to clean energy will be neither clean nor easy
- China, proving pessimists right, has taken the “low road” in holding back Mekong water for itself. Food security is falling for downstream countries.
- Truck pirates are a thing
- Listen to this podcast for the China discussion, not the C-19 angles
H/T to NN