- A post-pandemic world will have more government, be less globalized, and rethink its market economies
- A list of the economic and political areas C19 will impact (improve?)
- The “real” death rate from C19 in NL (measured via “excess deaths”) is 9,000 — 32% higher than the official C19 death count.
- Good advice on how to keep yourself sane in lockdown
- Covid as the “shift” from US to Chinese dominance
- Universities shouldn’t re-open but adapt
- This cartoon says it all
- Why are so many leaders incompetent — and male?
- A useful summary of the good points (somewhat buried by its poor format) in “Planet of the Humans.” I agree with all 5 — and have for years 😉
- Logs, which I kinda understand, are pretty cool
- Episode 1,000 of Planet Money: behind the green curtains
H/Ts to IH, VZ