- A conversation on improving race and policing, and another on defunding — moving money into social services — the police
- Taxpayers should get ownership shares (as “capitalists”) in exchange for the risk they bear for bailing out companies
- The economy is a mess, so why are stocks up?
- How India manages crowds of up to 250 million (!)
- Pandemic insurance existed, but nobody bought a policy
- I’m shocked! Shocked! “Covid-positive passengers fly instead of staying home.“
- Russia’s GRU (~US CIA) has made some mistakes, so Putin
replacedkilled its leader. I bet Trump is jealous.
- The Pentagon’s budget for “defending America” has been growing for years, but so has its inability to track funds, equipment or buildings (!). Read about their $21 trillion black hole of accounting.
- “What’s wrong with America?” The health care system extracts from the poor to help the rich. The result? Deaths of despair (via drug overdoses). Related: An interview with a Chinese Fentanyl salesperson (it’s illegal to sell the chemicals in China, but not to sell abroad.)