- Minimum wages help low paid workers overcome “unequal market power” in setting wages, but they can — in “loose” labor markets — still make it harder to get hired.
- More evidence of sexism in the economics profession (as well as the clueless behavior of manspaining graduate student trolls)
- How your diet drives climate change — and what to do about it
- Are subscription services encouraging over-consumption?
- A pretty accurate vies of the “downside” of Amsterdam 😉
- Environmental justice needs more attention (and action!)
- Watch this TED talk on working as a team instead of competing to beat each other.
- Listen to this interview on trusting the poor (rather than treating them as babies) as a means of helping them improve their lives.
- I support replacing student debt by taking an equity stake in their future.
H/T to PB